Internships in Marketing
Are unpaid positions within a company, government office or nonprofit or community group. Marketing remains of fundamental importance in the business, government and even the non-profit sector. With new nontraditional advertising venues and the rise of importance of niche and special events, marketing management is more essential then ever. Our programs last between 10 to 16 months long.
The intern receives:
- Expert Training.
- A position of responsibility and significance in a field of interest.
- Access to senior level meetings and materials.
- A stipend towards transportation and other work related expenses.
The intern is expected to:
- Act in a professional manner.
- Protect the privacy and real intellectual property of the employers.
- Work towards understanding the world of marketing along practical lines.